Curated kits for the Townline shawl designed by Jill Zielinski
Knit on the bias, Townline is a fingering weight asymmetrical triangular shawl. Thoughtful increases create a shape that is perfect for wrapping around your neck. Sections of surprisingly simple mosaic knitting are framed with meditative and relaxing garter stitch. A picot bind-off completes the shawl edge, mimicking the mosaic dot work. Designed in North Bay Fiber Elemental Fingering, this 100% cormo base creates a beautiful fabric that will last for years to come!
Approx 75”/187.5cm wingspan x 22”/55cm at deepest edge
• 3 skeins of Elemental Fingering in 3 colors (1 skein each color)
Sample 1 shown is Kit 1 in colors Chartreuse (MC), Lotus (CC1), and Sand Point (CC2)
Sample 2 shown is Kit 1 in colors Tobico (MC), Clay Banks (CC1), and Sand Point (CC2)
Pattern is not included and can be purchased HERE.
• Kit 1: Tobico, Clay Banks, and Natural (shown in modeled photos)
• Kit 2: Lotus, Chartreuse, and Sand Point (also shown in modeled photos)
• Kit 3: Rock Bottom, Split Shot, and Coho
• Kit 4: Bay Shore, Float, and Natural
• Kit 5: Roe, Spring Lake, and Natural
• Kit 5: Split Shot, Beach Glass, and Natural
• Custom Kit!
WHAT IS A CUSTOM KIT?
Perhaps you would like to purchase a kit but do not see the colors you'd like. Just purchase the "Custom Kit" option and we will email you and consult with you to curate your custom kit! We love to help with color pairings!
• Dyed To Order: If the kit you ordered is in current inventory, your order will ship within 2-4 business days. For yarn ordered that is not in our current inventory, we will dye-to-order and ship within 1-3 weeks from purchase.
• Domestic orders over $175 ship free.
• Orders are shipped USPS. Cost will depend on order weight and destination and will be calculated at checkout.
• We currently only ship within the United States and to Canada. If you are outside of this range, please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we arrange shipping options for you.
• You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking once the order is processed.