Master Angler Blanket Kit - Heritage Home Collection
This pattern is a part of our Heritage Home Collection 2023
Curated kits for the Master Angler blanket designed by Jill Zielinski for North Bay Fiber.
We took the Angler shawl and mirrored it to create a blanket! Worked from the center out with wide garter stripes this simple piece makes a grand statement. Our colors are inspired by the iconic Hudson Bay Blanket, but the blanket would be just as beautiful in a solid. Knit in our Heritage base, this woolly blanket will be an heirloom for years to come.
Approx 55"/140 cm square
Heritage DK (100% Targhee-Polypay; 150yd/137m per 50 g) in the following amounts:
• Main Color (MC): 9 skeins
• Color-One (C1): 2 skeins
• Color-Two (C2): 3 skeins
• Color-Three (C3): 4 skeins
Samples shown is knit in Heritage in colors Natural (MC), Sandbar (C1), Redear (C2), and March (C3).
Pattern is not included and can be purchased HERE.
WHAT IS A CUSTOM KIT?
Perhaps you would like to purchase a kit but do not see the colors you'd like. Just purchase the "Custom Kit" option and we will email you and consult with you to curate your custom kit! We love to help with color pairings!
• Dyed To Order: If the kit you ordered is in current inventory, your order will ship within 2-4 business days. For yarn ordered that is not in our current inventory, we will dye-to-order and ship within 1-3 weeks from purchase.
• Domestic orders over $175 ship free.
• Orders are shipped USPS. Cost will depend on order weight and destination and will be calculated at checkout.
• We currently only ship within the United States and to Canada. If you are outside of this range, please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we arrange shipping options for you.
• You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking once the order is processed.