Easy Eyelet Yoke Sweater Kit - by Chantal Miyagishima
Curated kits for the Easy Eyelet Yoke Sweater designed by Chantal Miyagishima
The Easy Eyelet Yoke Sweater is another great pick for Journey. This sweater is a simple top-down piece. Worked at a gauge of 4 stitches per inch, it will fly off your needles! The eyelet detail in the yoke adds just the right touch to this classic shape. It's the perfect piece to let our beautiful Journey do it's thing!
NOTE FROM THE DESIGNER CHANTAL MIYAGISHIMA
Seamless and the cutest sunburst detail of eyelet stitches, the Easy Eyelet Yoke Sweater is the perfect project for a knitter wanting to dive into their first seamless top down yoke sweater. Made with 1-3” of positive ease in mind, this sweater was designed for everyday wear. Simple and elegant, it can be dressed down with some ripped jeans and short booties, or dressed up to wear to the office. The eyelet increase stitches truly remind me of strands of pearls, classy and simple.
Knit top down, in the round, and seamless, this pattern is written in 9 sizes – XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL). Model pictured is wearing the size M and is 5’7”, 145 pounds and has a bust of 36.5” in circumference, for reference.
How to choose your size: Find your bust measurements below. Positive ease is built into the pattern, meaning final measurements are 1-3” on top of that number.
XS – 28-30” bust
S – 32-34” bust
M – 36-38” bust
L – 40-42” bust
XL – 44-46” bust
2XL – 48-50” bust
3XL – 52-54” bust
4XL – 56-58” bust
5XL – 60-62” bust
Our sample features Journey in color Copper Harbor. Modeled wearing the size M, and worn with 5" positive ease.
Journey (100% American Romney wool; 175yd / 159m per 100 g) in the following amounts: 5 (6, 7, 7, 7, 8, 8, 10, 10) skeins
The pattern is not included in the kit. The sweater is designed by Chantal Miyagishima and to purchase the pattern and see full details click HERE.
• Dyed To Order: If the kit you ordered is in current inventory, your order will ship within 2-4 business days. For yarn ordered that is not in our current inventory, we will dye-to-order and ship within 1-3 weeks from purchase.
• Domestic orders over $175 ship free.
• Orders are shipped USPS. Cost will depend on order weight and destination and will be calculated at checkout.
• We currently only ship within the United States and to Canada. If you are outside of this range, please email us ( email@example.com ) and we arrange shipping options for you.
• You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking once the order is processed.