Angler Shawl Kit - by Jill Zielinski
Curated kits for the Angler shawl designed by Jill Zielinski
Angler is a simple design which showcases the gorgeous stitch definition created by North Bay Fiber’s signature Heritage yarn. This classic top-down triangular design features wide garter stitch stripes accenting the base of the shawl. The stitches really pop against the stockinette fabric!
Approx. 68.5” / 220 cm wingspan x 27.5" / 70 cm deep at center spine
The yarn in the Angler shawl kits are our signature Heritage DK (100% Targhee-Polypay; 150 yd / 137 m per 50 g)
• The 4-color sample shown in the original kit and is knit in Heritage DK in colors Natural (MC) 3 skeins, Sandbar (C1) 1 skein, Redear (C2) and Marsh (C4) 2 skeins each
• The 1-color sample shown is knit in Heritage DK in colors Natural (MC) 5 skeins.
• Original 4-Color Kit: Includes 8 skeins of Heritage DK; in colors Natural (MC) 3 skeins, Sandbar (C1) 1 skein, Redear (C2) and Marsh (C4) 2 skeins each
• Custom 4-Color Kit: Includes 8 skeins of Heritage DK; 3 skeins MC, 1 skein C1, and 2 skeins each C3 and C4Sandbar (C1) 1 skein, Redear (C2) and Marsh (C4) 2 skeins each
• Custom 3-Color Kit: Includes 7 skeins of Heritage DK; 3 skeins MC and 4 skeins of C1.
• Custom 1-Color Kit: Includes 6 skeins of Heritage DK; 5 skeins MC.
• Custom 1-Color Kit: Includes 6 skeins of Heritage DK; 5 skeins in Natural.
WHAT IS A CUSTOM KIT?
Perhaps you would like to purchase a kit but do not see the colors you'd like. Just purchase the "Custom Kit" option and we will email you and consult with you to curate your custom kit! We love to help with color pairings!
Pattern for this kit can be purchased HERE.
• Dyed To Order: If the kit you ordered is in current inventory, your order will ship within 2-4 business days. For yarn ordered that is not in our current inventory, we will dye-to-order and ship within 1-3 weeks from purchase.
• Domestic orders over $175 ship free.
• Orders are shipped USPS. Cost will depend on order weight and destination and will be calculated at checkout.
• We currently only ship within the United States and to Canada. If you are outside of this range, please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we arrange shipping options for you.
• You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking once the order is processed.