Now through Friday, September 15th, purchase 2 skeins of Elemental Bulky and receive a free copy of the Alpine Trail hat pattern!
North Bay Fiber Elemental Worsted
(100% domestic Cormo wool; 132 yd / 120 m per 110 g)
Elemental is a non-superwash, worsted-spun yarn with a fine twist that reduces pilling. When dyed, Elemental’s white fibers produce a brilliant finish with unsurpassed deep vibrant colors. The yarn’s springy and smooth nature make it an excellent choice for stockinette, cables and lacework too! The resulting fabric is ideal for everyday garments and accessories.accessories.
Cormo sheep are bred from Superfine Saxon Merino, Lincoln and Australian Merino sheep. As such, they produce a soft white yarn that appeals to knitters far and wide. Their lustrous, long-staple fleece creates a yarn with beautiful stitch definition and next-to-skin softness.
• Average 21 Micron
TRANSPARENCY: 100% Sourced, Milled, & Dyed in the U.S.A.
• Sourced: Campbell County, Wyoming
• Spun: Nazareth, Pennsylvania
• Hand-Dyed: Pinconning, Michigan
• Hand wash in cool water and dry flat. Note: Color may bleed if the water is too warm.
• We suggest adding Color Catchers to your soak to protect against color transfer.
• Pease note that due to the yarn’s springy texture, when substituting Elemental for another yarn in a pattern we suggest purchasing approximately 20% more yarn than needed to ensure you will have a sufficient amount.
• We do our best to color match the on-screen image to the yarn's true color. However, because screen resolutions may vary from one device to another, colors may appear differently in real life.
A NOTE ON HAND-DYED YARN:
• Our Elemental yarn is dyed by hand therefore, color can vary from each batch. Be sure to order enough yarn for your project to ensure your yarn is dyed in the same batch.
• Hand-dyed yarns can have slight variations in color, even when dyed in the same dye lot. We always suggest alternating yarn when knitting to keep an even look to your fabric.
• Hand-dyed Orders: If the yarn you ordered is in current inventory, your order will ship within 2-4 business days. For yarn ordered that is not in our current inventory, we will dye-to-order and ship within 1-3 weeks from purchase.
• Domestic orders over $175 ship free.
• Orders are shipped USPS. Cost will depend on order weight and destination and will be calculated at checkout.
• We currently only ship within the United States and to Canada. If you are outside of this range, please email us ( email@example.com ) and we will arrange shipping options for you.
• You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking once the order is processed.