Long John Set - Kit
PATTERN DESCRIPTION FROM DORI:
My family loves to ski, and we spend many Winter weekends in Vermont. Long John is the long and winding trail we often use as our first run when we visit Mount Snow resort. The traveling slipped stitch makes its way through the hat in the same fashion that we navigate our way through this gorgeous path. It’s set atop a bed of striped 1X1 rib that makes for a squishy, stretchy fabric that will fit multiple sizes. Whether you ski or sit in the lodge, this hat will keep you cozy and warm! ~ Dori
• This is a 2 skein/2color kit. The kit includes 2 full skeins of Elemental Worsted, 1 skein each color - the perfect amount of yarn to knit the hat and mitts!
• Please note, the pattern is not included in the kit. You are able to purchase your digital pattern download direct from Dori, via her website www.fitterknitternj.com or her Ravelry page. Pattern is available as the Long John Set (we recommend the set, because this kit has enough yarn to knit the full set) or you can purchase the Long John Hat and Long John Mitts separately.
• Kit 1: Roe and Chartreuse
• Kit 2: Deep Dive and Float
• Kit 3: Gill Plate and Split Shot
• Kit 4: Tobico and Salmon
• Kit 5: Green Cottage and Natural
• Kit 6: Tobico and Jitterbug
• Kit 7: Pink Sky and Split Shot
• Kit 8: Rock Bottom and Coho
• Kit 9: Clay Banks and Jiggin'
• Kit 10: Hard Water and Higgins
• Hand-dyed Orders: If the yarn you ordered is in current inventory, your order will ship within 2-4 business days. For yarn ordered that is not in our current inventory, we will dye-to-order and ship within 1-3 weeks from purchase.
• Domestic orders over $175 ship free.
• Orders are shipped USPS. Cost will depend on order weight and destination and will be calculated at checkout.
• We currently only ship within the United States and to Canada. If you are outside of this range, please email us ( email@example.com ) and we arrange shipping options for you.
• You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking once the order is processed.