North Bay Fiber Heritage Sport
(100% Targhee-Polypay; 225 yd / 205 m per 50 g)
Heritage is woolen spun yarn that takes the dye beautifully. The yarn is light and lofty. An ideal yarn for colorwork, but also contains enough body to showcase texture.
Targhee-Polypay sheep are known for their consistent, quality fleece. The fine wool heritage is evident in their wool. The yarn is soft and fine, but also durable. This makes it an excellent choice for everyday garments and accessories.
• Woolen Spun
• Average 23-24 Micron
• Suggested gauge range is 22-24 sts per 4"/10cm on US 4-6
• 225 yards / 205 meters per 50 gram skein
• Sourced: Ogemaw County, MI
• Spun: Frankenmuth, MI
• Hand-Dyed: Pinconning, MI
• Heritage blooms and softens after a soak. Hand wash in lukewarm water and dry flat.
• In an effort to not damage or weaken the wool it is not harshly scoured, therefore a small amount of vegetable matter (VM) might be present in the yarn.
• Hand-dyed Orders: If the yarn you ordered is in current inventory, your order will ship within 2-4 business days. For yarn ordered that is not in our current inventory, we will dye-to-order and ship within 1-3 weeks from purchase.
• Domestic orders over $175 ship free.
• Orders are shipped USPS. Cost will depend on order weight and destination and will be calculated at checkout.
• We currently only ship within the United States and to Canada. If you are outside of this range, please email us ( email@example.com ) and we arrange shipping options for you.
• You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking once order is processed.