Eagle Eye Shawl Kit - by Banny Ree
Curated kits for the Eagle Eye Shawl designed by Banny Ree
Angler is a simple design which showcases the gorgeous stitch definition created by North Bay Fiber’s signature Heritage yarn. This classic top-down triangular design features wide garter stitch stripes accenting the base of the shawl. The stitches really pop against the stockinette fabric!
Approx. 54”/135cm wingspan x 23”/57.5 cm deep
North Bay Fiber Elemental Worsted (100% domestic Cormo wool; 205 yd/187 m per 100g) 2 skeins MC, 1 skein CC
• Samples shown in Kit 1 and Kit 2.
Includes 3 skeins of Elemental Worsted; 2 skeins for main color and 1 skein for contrasting color
WHAT IS A CUSTOM KIT?
Perhaps you would like to purchase a kit but do not see the colors you'd like. Just purchase the "Custom Kit" option and we will email you and consult with you to curate your custom kit! We love to help with color pairings!
The Eagle Eye Shawl is designed by Banny Ree and can be purchased via her Ravelry shop.
• Dyed To Order: If the kit you ordered is in current inventory, your order will ship within 2-4 business days. For yarn ordered that is not in our current inventory, we will dye-to-order and ship within 1-3 weeks from purchase.
• Domestic orders over $175 ship free.
• Orders are shipped USPS. Cost will depend on order weight and destination and will be calculated at checkout.
• We currently only ship within the United States and to Canada. If you are outside of this range, please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we arrange shipping options for you.
• You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking once the order is processed.