DRK Everyday Cowl - by Andrea Mowry
Curated kits for the DRK Everyday Cowl designed by Andrea Mowry.
When Andrea Mowry released her DRK Everyday Cowl we fell in love! This clever accessory is not only fun to knit but it's super easy to wear. The triangle shape of this cowl easily slips over your head and stays put on your neck. Knit in our light and lofty Heritage yarn, it adds that much needed layer of warmth to keep you cozy during the "shoulder season"!
DETAILS FROM THE DESIGNERS
This cowl is knit flat, on the bias, and seamed at the back neck to create a cowl that wears like a triangle shawl (with none of the fuss!) This pattern includes sizes for the whole family!
Sample shown is size Adult Large and knit in Kit 1.
• 4 full skeins of Heritage DK (2 skeins in each color). This is enough yarn to knit either of the adult sizes,
• Kit 1: Shoreline and Tobic
• Kit 2: Watershed and Algae
• Kit 3: Steelhead and Redear
• Kit 4: Sand Point and Chestnut
• Kit 5: Pumpkinseed and North Bay
• Kit 6: Chinook and Mulberry Haze
• Custom Kit!
WHAT IS A CUSTOM KIT?
Perhaps you would like to purchase a kit but do not see the colors you'd like. Just purchase the "Custom Kit" option and we will email you and consult with you to curate your custom kit! We love to help with color pairings!
• Dyed To Order: If the kit you ordered is in current inventory, your order will ship within 2-4 business days. For yarn ordered that is not in our current inventory, we will dye-to-order and ship within 1-3 weeks from purchase.
• Domestic orders over $175 ship free.
• Orders are shipped USPS. Cost will depend on order weight and destination and will be calculated at checkout.
• We currently only ship within the United States and to Canada. If you are outside of this range, please email us ( email@example.com ) and we arrange shipping options for you.
• You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking once the order is processed.