Summer Moon 6-Color Shawl Kit
Curated kits for the Summer Moon shawl, designed by Jill Zielinski / Knitterella
The kit is currently 10% off. Price is reflected.
Summer Moon is a bottom up, crescent shaped shawl with gradual decreasing waves of color. The pattern is written for 6 colors or 3 colors and may be knit using sport OR fingering weight yarn.Whatever version you choose, the Summer Moon shawl is a stunning piece. You’ll love knitting this shawl and once you’re finished, you’ll find this wrap is the way to get cozy on those cool nights under the Summer Moon!
• The Summer Moon pattern - this will be emailed to you once the kit ships.
• Kit includes the Summer Moon pattern, plus our Elemental Sport yarn in the following amounts:
- C1 (Deep Dive) = 2, 115 gram skeins (approx 748 yds / 680 m)
- C2 (Jitterbug) = 1, 60 gram skein (approx 195 yds / 177 m)
- C3 (Tobico) = 1, 60 gram skein (approx 195 yds / 177 m)
- C4 (Sand Point) = 1, 60 gram skein (approx 195 yds / 177 m)
- C5 (Hard Water) = 1, 60 gram skein (approx 195 yds / 177 m)
- C6 (Roe) = 1, 60 gram skein (approx 195 yds / 177 m)
ABOUT THE YARN:
• Read more about our lovely cormo yarn on the Elemental Sport page.
• Dyed To Order: If the kit you ordered is in current inventory, your order will ship within 2-4 business days. For yarn ordered that is not in our current inventory, we will dye-to-order and ship within 1-3 weeks from purchase.
• Domestic orders over $175 ship free.
• Orders are shipped USPS. Cost will depend on order weight and destination and will be calculated at checkout.
• We currently only ship within the United States and to Canada. If you are outside of this range, please email us ( email@example.com ) and we arrange shipping options for you.
• You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking once the order is processed.