Limited Edition Winter Hat Kit - Option 1
This year's featured pattern is the upcoming pattern called Snowy Stripes by Jill Zielinski (aka Knitterella).
Tiny snowflake motifs overlay bold stripes making for a cute hat that is both fun to wear and quick to knit. Designed in North Bay Fiber Heritage, and written for 4 sizes, this wooly hat is the perfect hat for yourself or to gift. It's a simple yet eye-catching design to wear throughout the winter season!
* * *
THE KIT INCLUDES:
• 3 colors of North Bay Fiber Heritage: One full skein plus two, 20 gram mini skeins - Just the right amount to knit the hat! Colors are Marsh (C1), Natural (C2), and Chinook (C3).
• A PDF download of the Snowy Stripes hat pattern - this will be emailed to you when your order ships.
• A handmade faux fur pom pom from Jacki Bean in color Creme Brulée.
• A snowflake stitch marker from Jacki Bean - designs are assorted.
• A Knitterella gift tag - designs are assorted.
• A custom candle! I teamed up with local Michigan maker Coyer Candle, together we created a custom scent candle that is the perfect addition to the kit. This is a soy candle and packaged in a 9oz glass jar with a white lid. The scent is called "Knitting Warms My Heart" and it is a blend of cranberry and cinnamon - A wonderful, warm and cozy scent for the holidays.
• A snowflake shaped air freshener, also by Coyer Candle, and in the same scent.
• Plus, a sweet candy treat!
* * *
• There are limited amount of Winter Hat Kits and will only be available while supplies last!
• Orders will ship in 2-5 business days.
• Domestic orders over $175 ship free.
• Orders are shipped USPS. Cost will depend on order weight and destination and will be calculated at checkout.
• We currently only ship within the United States and to Canada. If you are outside of this range, please email us ( email@example.com ) and we will arrange shipping options for you.
• You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking once order is processed.
• Actual finished hat is not included.