Surf & Turf 2-color Kit - by Jill Zielinski
Designed by: Jill Zielinski / Knitterella
Knit from side-to-side, a classic feather and fan stitch is paired with a simple garter stitch, making “Surf & Turf” the perfect name for this clever design! Choose a 2-color smaller shawl or go bigger and bolder with a 6-color combo. This shawl is a unique statement piece, perfect year round!
Approx 77" / 192.5 cm wingspan x 24" / 60 cm deep
Note: Gauge for this is not critical but will affect final size and approx yardage used.
• 18 sts x 28 rows = 4" / 10 cm in garter stitch, blocked
Needles listed are suggested. Always take time to swatch.
• Size US 8 (5.0 mm) 40" / 100 cm (circ) needle (a circular needle long enough to accommodate stitches)— or size necessary to obtain gauge
ORIGINAL KIT INCLUDES: This kit is for the small size DK/Light Worsted Version
• 3 full (50g) skeins of Heritage in Blue Ice (main color)
• 2 full (50g) skeins of Heritage in Frost (contrasting color)
• One logo stamped drawstring project bag (12"x15") organic cotton
NOTE: Kit is available while supplies last.
WHAT IS A CUSTOM KIT?
Perhaps you would like to purchase a kit but do not see the colors you'd like. Just purchase the "Custom Kit" option and we will email you and consult with you to curate your custom kit! We love to help with color pairings!
The Surf & Turf shawl is a Knitterella pattern and be purchased via Knitterella.com or Ravelry.com
• Dyed To Order: If the kit you ordered is in current inventory, your order will ship within 2-4 business days. For yarn ordered that is not in our current inventory, we will dye-to-order and ship within 1-3 weeks from purchase.
• Domestic orders over $175 ship free.
• Orders are shipped USPS. Cost will depend on order weight and destination and will be calculated at checkout.
• We currently only ship within the United States and to Canada. If you are outside of this range, please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we arrange shipping options for you.
• You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking once the order is processed.