Saginaw Pillow Kit - Heritage Home Collection
This pattern is a part of our Heritage Home Collection 2023
Curated kits for the Saginaw Pillow designed by Dori Kershner for North Bay Fiber.
Named after the Saginaw Bay, twisted cables flow in and out, creating an intricate yet surprisingly intuitive design. In this set, all odd rounds are simple knits and purls, and all cables are performed without the use of a cable needle. The stitch pattern is easily memorized. All these elements make for a fun and engaging project that you’ll want to return to time and time again, each time you redecorate. Choose from a square or lumbar shape, or knit both styles and you’ll have a beautiful set to accent your bed or sofa!
• Square Pillow: 16"/40cm Square
• Lumbar Pillow: 12"/30cm tall x 20"/50cm wide
• 4 skeins of Heritage DK (100% Targhee-Polypay; 150yd/137m per 50 g) - enough to knit either size
Pattern is not included and can be purchased HERE.
• Dyed To Order: If the kit you ordered is in current inventory, your order will ship within 2-4 business days. For yarn ordered that is not in our current inventory, we will dye-to-order and ship within 1-3 weeks from purchase.
• Domestic orders over $175 ship free.
• Orders are shipped USPS. Cost will depend on order weight and destination and will be calculated at checkout.
• We currently only ship within the United States and to Canada. If you are outside of this range, please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we arrange shipping options for you.
• You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking once the order is processed.